Agilno i Scrum za svakog I Trening I Niš I Upis u toku
02/25/2019 09:00 to 02/25/2019 17:00 (Europe/Belgrade)
THIS SCUM MASTER TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF:
You have a career in Scrum but have never had formal education or certified training
You crave simple, systematized yet thorough knowledge from the best in Scrum that will help you tackle hands-on your daily challenges
You work in any industry and need to learn about a management methodology that has a proven track record of working well with deep and strong hierarchies
You are an executive, project manager or head of IT in search of a better and more modern management framework
You work in project management and want to clearly understand and define your role in the Scrum process You are a leader who wants to understand what Scrum is and how can it be helpful in your field
You want to network with Scrum practitioners from the region and connect with one of the best Scrum trainers in the world
ABOUT THE TRAINER
JASMINA NIKOLIC, CSP
Jasmina is one of the most prominent Scrum professionals in the region. She is the founder and CEO of Agile Humans. She has been an active Agile and Scrum consultant, trainer and coach since 2010. She is a Certified Scrum Professional and Kanban Method Coaching Professional. Worked in a number of industries, contexts and companies of various sizes, from startups to large corporations, both in public and private sectors. Her long list of satisfied clients include SKS365, Nordeus, AXA MedLa and VIP Telecommunication. University lecturer since 1999. Teaches Agile Culture at the University La Salle, Barcelona.
Learn from the best!
- SCRUM MASTER IS 10th MOST PROMISING JOB IN THE WORLD
- More than 70% teams across IT industries in the world are practicing Scrum and Agile
- More and more companies, across different sectors, are turning to agile frameworks – e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Nordeus, McKinsey, Tom Tom, eFront, Trizma, GoDaddy, Ericsson
- An increasing number of job ads are starting to value competency and experience in Scrum and Agile – hundreds of thousands of openings globally and hundreds in the region currently listed just on LinkedIn
- There is still no formal education in Scrum or Agile, so the best option is learning from the best in certified trainings
- Scrum jobs are among the highest paying jobs across different industries
- Scrum and Agile skills and competencies – Quick Reaction to Changing Needs, Faster Deployment, Better Flexibility, Transparency and Predictable Delivery, Predictable Costs and Scheduling – equip you for a changing job market and for jobs of the future
WHAT IS SCRUM?
|Participant Registration||Participant Registration|
|8.30-9 AM||8.30-9 AM|
|Start of the training||Start of the training|
|9 AM||9 AM|
|1.30 - 2.30 PM||1.30 - 2.30 PM|
|End of the Training||End of the Training|
FIRST 5 TICKETS AND GROUPS*
- *3+ Groups
Includes training materials, Agile Humans certification fee, and lunches and coffee breaks
After registering with your contact information, you will receive a proforma invoice.
- *Ends 9 June 2019
- Includes training materials, Agile Humans certification fee, and lunches and coffee breaks
- *Ends 16 June 2019
- Includes training materials, Agile Humans certification fee, and lunches and coffee breaks After registering with your contact information, you will receive a proforma invoice.
If you’re interested but unsure about investing your time and resources into this training or need some advice, feel free to contact us – our team of experienced Scrum professionals is keen to work with you on building an open, healthy and thriving Agile Humans community. Our email is
or you can call as at
FEEDBACK FROM JASMINA's MOST RECENT TRAININGS
Very inspiring day overall. Jasmina’s expertise has lead us to a new way of thinking and incorporate the agile process not only in the working environment but also in our everyday life. Thanks!
I think this type of events are very beneficial to the team and we should have them more frequently. Also, it will be useful to have a person like Jasmina in the company, with whom we could talk 1 on 1 (once a month?) about obstacles at work and personal/professional growth.
"I think this type of events are very beneficial to the team and we should have them more frequently. Also, it will be useful to have a person like Jasmina in the company, with whom we could talk 1 on 1 (once a month?) about obstacles at work and personal/professional growth."
Yes to both questions. The Scrum Master accreditation is Agile Humans Certified. It is achieved by attending this two-day course and participating fully in the exercises and class discussions, and then taking an online test in your own time afterwards. The test is 22 multiple choice questions based on the course materials. Delegates must achieve 16 questions or more correctly to pass the test.